Game Galaxy Arcade will be hosting monthly Blazblue: Continuum Shift tournaments, as well as Marvel vs. Capcom 3 side-tournament each one of those days as well!
March 26, April 30th, May 28th, June and onward is TBD (The last saturday of each month)
Signups for Blazblue: Continuum Shift start at TWELVE NOON. Tournament should start at 12:30(approximately). We will stay on schedule as much as possible. The venue opens up at 10. Closes at 9. PLEASE be on time.
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 signups are 4:30pm, will start at 5pm, and holds to the same time restrictions imposed above.
Game Galaxy (inside the mall)
Hickory Hollow Mall
5252 Hickory Hollow Parkway,
Antioch, Tennessee 37013
- Hosting on Xbox360, setups are encouraged.
- Top placers of the month will be seeded into next month’s brackets.
- If you have a wireless controller it has to have a sync cable attached throughout the whole set and must be turned off after the set is finished. Other TO’s will DQ you for this.
- If you pause an already started match and your hair is -not- engulfed in flames, you forfeit the rebel.
- First to 2 wins, Best 2 out of 3 rebels
- First to 3 wins, Best 2 out of 3 rebels for finals games (losers, winners, grand)
- Double elimination
- Time limit will be at 99.
- Makoto and Valkenhayn are allowed.
- No Unlimited Characters
- No Beginner Mode
- Winner of a match must retain their character. Loser may switch.
Marvel vs. Capcom 3:
- If you pause an already started match and your hair is -not- engulfed in flames, you forfeit the match. This penalty is waived for the first ten seconds of a match to accommodate Button Checks.
- First to 2 wins, Best 2 out of 3 matches
- First to 3 wins, Best 2 out of 3 matches for finals games (losers, winners, grand)
- Double elimination so don’t get emo if you lose once.
- Time limit will be at 99.
- Damage will be set at Medium
- Winner of a match must retain their characters and assist types. Loser may opt to switch.
Out and to the right is whatever food you can handle. We will officially break after Winner’s or Loser’s Semifinals for some grub. Group vote to raid IHOP or Steak N’ Shake afterward. If you bring food or drink in the venue, please throw it away when you’re done.
BlazBlue: Entry fee is 5 dollars, Venue fee is an additional 10 dollars. We’ll be playing in The Staging Room. Money Matches are allowed, just let me know so we can all hype it.
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Entry fee is 5 dollars. Checking to see if additional venue fee is required.
Depending on how many people we get, it’ll be 50/35/15. An increase in players will make it more lopsided towards first, i.e. 70/20/10
Additional information available here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11168-Middle-Tennessee-Needs-Gaming!-Monthly-Versus-Tournies
We look forward to seeing you all there!