|February 21, 2009|
|10:00 am||to||9:00 pm|
Registration will start at 10 AM. All tournaments will start at their assigned times below. For those of you who have been to a past KiT event, you know we are sticklers for promptness and organization, so be on time! The venue fee includes FREE PLAY Tekken 6: BR ALL DAY!
12 PM – Soul Calibur IV (PS3): $10 70/20/10
1:30 PM – Tekken 5 DR (PS3): $5 Winner take all
3 PM – MK vs DC (PS3): $5 Winner take all
4 PM – Street Fighter IV (PS3): $5 Winner Take all
Venue Fee: $10
The venue fee will cover each tournament and as a bonus Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion will be FREE the entire day. The arcade opens at 10 AM and will close at 10 PM, that’s 12 hours of Tekken 6 BR. That’s good even if you do not enter any of the tournaments and just want to pay the venue to get to play BR. Since there is a flat fee for all and this is a new game, we are capping win streaks at 3 games. We are projected to have BR in the arcade a few weeks before this date, but if for whatever reason we don’t have it the same deal will apply for Tekken 6.
There will of course be casuals for all the tournament games the whole day.
If you provide a PS3 for the tournament, we will pay your venue fee. There are a limited number of PS3s we can use, so post up first if you can provide one. We might need a couple copies of SCIV and SFIV as well.
Tournaments will be run standard double elimination, 3/5 rounds 2/3 matches. Winners/Losers Final 3/5 matches, Grand Finals 4/7.
Button shouldering banned in Tekken/Street Fighter, but allowed in SC4.
Algol/Yoda banned (SC4). Jinpachi banned (T5DR), Seth banned (SFIV).
1. All infinites BANNED. using an infinite results in a forfeit for that round.
2. Superman gets 1 free move after dd4*1+2 but it cannot be another promove ground pound.
3. Flash reset is LEGAL but only 1 reset in the combo is allowed. if 2 resets are done then its considered a semi-infinite and you forfeit the round.
4. Breaker combos are legal.
5. Guaranteed hits/combos off of the unblockable rage activation are legal.
6. Instant kill glitch BANNED. using it results in a forfeit for that MATCH.
7. ALL characters are legal.
8. Random stage.
9. Winner must keep the character they won with. you can change characters after a loss.
Also, no food or drinks in the arcade please! There is a food court right next to the arcade where you can eat. I know it’s tempting to get something and eat while you watch your friends play, but please respect the owner of the arcade!